Monday, May 26, 2014

What a Week!

Hello family. 

This was quite the week. Let me start by talking about our incredible zone conference. It was so amazing. Sister Dobbins and I had to role play in front of everyone. Four zones... over 100 missionaries. It was so stressful and scary but all went well. That night we found out that we're serving six companionships. 12 sisters. Wow. It's a lot of responsibility but the Lord will bless me if I'm faithful. 

I don't have much time and I don't even know how to explain this week anyway. But because of some mistakes and bad decisions of other missionaries Sister Dobbins and I are split up for an indefinite exchange. It's supposed to be temporary. Life is in a bit of limbo right now. There's a lot of stuff and emotions and, yeah. I've never had to be so strong. But I know with all of my heart that Heavenly Father answers prayers. He loves us all so much and strengthens us. I've never had such meaningful, powerful prayers. I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers. I know with all of my heart that this gospel is true. Don't doubt it. Strengthen your testimonies everyday. I love you all! 

Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment