Monday, June 2, 2014

It's June!

District from last transfer.
 My ghetto hair cut. Sister Dobbins took a pair of scissors one night and cut the bottom layer of my hair and some of the dead ends into a box. haha. 

Hello Family,

How are you? Thanks for the pictures and emails and letters this week. I'm so grateful for your support. I really love you. 

So Sister Dobbins and I are back together now. It's been a busy week... I think I was more tired this week than I have ever felt on my mission. But I'm grateful to be back with Sister Dobbins and share the responsibility of six companionships again. I feel as though I have aged five years in the last week. haha. Maybe now when I go home people will actually think I'm my age and not a fourteen year old girl. 

We're having to drop a lot of our gators right now. They're either not willing to progress or are just kind of creepy and we don't feel comfortable around them. But we are trying to find the elect--those who are prepared and willing to repent and progress so we just have to keep working hard and finding them. Please pray for our area. Thanks!
We are still working with Hector. He, for real, is one of my very favorite people I've ever met. He still can't get Sundays off though. Ugh. But he works so much and still reads and puts God first. He's in 2 Nephi right now. He says it's really long. Oh Isaiah chapters. He came to a fireside last night, though, put on by the mission. New converts bore their testimonies and shared their experiences and then President Choi spoke. He had already worked a really long shift and he was so tired but he really wanted to come. He loved it. It's so funny... whenever he feels the Spirit he just kind of shakes his head and body like he's got the chills and says he feels "weird." It's hilarious. 

President Choi is incredible. I'm so grateful for him. I love him so much. I'm grateful for this opportunity that I have to be a STL. I'm so grateful to be a missionary. I love it so much. Heavenly Father loves us. Read your scriptures. 
Love you! 
Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment