Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Short on Time!

Hello family,

Once again another crazy week. Let me fill you in on a few details. So last you heard I was on a temporary exchange with Sister Nudd. We thought that was supposed to last just a few days. Well we didn't exchange back until Saturday night. So a ten day exchange. I was back in Burien with Sister Dobbins for Sunday and most of Monday and then... SURPRISE! Another temporary exchange with Sister Nudd in the Myers Way Tongan ward. 

And guess what? It's another indefinite exchange. Would I expect any less? Sister Nudd and I have been together a third of this transfer so far. I love Sister Nudd. So much. We are good friends. But I'm not going to lie, these have been really hard. It's just hard to not be in my area and to not be with Sister Dobbins and have no idea when I will be in my area. Plus we have other sisters who we still are trying to serve but it's just extra hard to try and help them with the problems they're facing while dealing with this huge problem. But all is well. I really am grateful for this. It is so hard. This has been probably some of the hardest and longest six weeks of my life. I am so tired. But it's also been filled with a lot of happiness and spiritual growth. My testimony has been strengthened so much. I love this gospel with all of my heart. And I'm getting really good at living out of a suit case and plastic bags!

We had the opportunity to go to the temple today. I was very grateful to be in the house of the Lord. The Spirit was so strong and it really is a holy place for us to go and receive revelation. Please attend the temple as often as you can! It is so peaceful and it's so beautiful to know that you're serving Heavenly Father. I had the opportunity to bear my testimony at the beginning of the devotional. I just love this gospel! 

I've been singing "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go" a lot this week. haha. But I love it. I know that Heavenly Father loves us all so much. He is aware of us and He asks us to trust in Him. I don't always understand why I'm asked to do all the things that I am but I guess that's where faith comes in. Jesus Christ is our Savior. I love Him. I love all of you. Please keep me in your prayers. Have a beautiful week!

Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment