Monday, July 14, 2014

You Got My Release Papers... What? AHHH!!!

 Well this picture happened in the early hours of 6 AM so forgive the fact that I look dead. But the shirt and the background are cool.

Here's a studying photo from Exchanges with Sister Salabao. She thinks she is so funny because she always tries to snap photos of me when I don't know.


Hello family.

First off I would like to say that I am super jealous that I missed the family reunion. It sounds like it was so fun. Thank you for sending me pics, though. At least I sort of got to live it through photos. I really miss all of you so much. I'm so grateful for families. Lately I've just been overwhelmed with gratitude for my life. For my family. For my siblings, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. I am just so blessed. I'm really grateful for my life. And I love being out here on a mission and seeing how different life experiences that Heavenly Father blessed me with have helped specific people out here on my mission. So neat. Sometimes it blows my mind because I just love all of you so much... how my heart is so full and feels like it might burst. And then I think about how much Heavenly Father loves us. So much more than we can ever comprehend. He is a perfect Being and therefore loves us with a perfect and pure love. I know that He loves us. It's so important to do things in our lives that allow us to feel that love. Satan also knows how much God loves us and that is why he does absolutely everything in his power to distract us from that love. My mission has taught me how much Satan gets to us through distractions and worldly things. Make sure that everyday you turn of the TV, computer, music, or noise of the world and take time to read your scriptures or a conference talk or watch a Mormon Message. Take time to feel Heavenly Father's love and to be strengthened. I just love Heavenly Father so much! 

Also, you got my release papers? Oh my goodness. That is gross. I only have five months left. That is so crazy. Time is such a weird thing. It goes by slow at times but really so fast. Sister Dobbins is almost done with her mission. Ah! 

This week I went on three exchanges. All out of my area. I have not been in Burien for a long time. But it's okay. Heavenly Father will bless Sister Dobbins and me for our service, even though it is hard at times. The three exchanges were lots of fun. It's fun to get to know sisters better and learn from them and help them. Plus I got to be with two of my past companions (Sister Salabao and Sister McBride.) It's crazy... I have now been STL serving every single companion I've ever been with. Please keep me in your prayers. I am so, so tired and I feel like sometimes it affects the work just because I'm so exhausted. But I just try to remain diligent. 

I'm learning so much about the gospel. I love it more and more everyday. I love studying the gospel. I love learning about our Savior, Jesus Christ. He is real. He lived a perfect life. He is the perfect example. He is real. He performed the Atonement. He was resurrected and we can all have the opportunity to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again because of His sacrifice. Live the gospel. Keep the commandments. Repent every day. And SMILE! Because all of us have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. We are so blessed. I love you all so much! 

Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment