Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Talofa Family!
Well this'll be short and quick. We don't really have any time. But just a quick update from last week. We went on exchanges and I got to be with Sister McBride in the Tongan ward. Oh my, I so needed it. It was just so nice to be with my Mom. I love Sister McBride so much. She's one of my best friends out here. I'm really grateful that even though we haven't been companions for three transfers we get to still serve around each other. It was really fun. Their ward is doing really great so it was nice to actually be somewhere where we get to have lessons and people are progressing.
While on exchanges, Sister Whetten and Sister Nudd put Juliann on date for baptism! That's so exciting. She's on date for the fourth. She leaves for college on the sixth. She wasn't able to come to church though yesterday so we'll have to get special permission from Bishop to baptize her. But definitely keep her in your prayers. There's still a lot for us to teach her before she'll be ready for baptism and she can be difficult to get ahold of. But I know it can happen!
So I've been sick the last week or so. I pretty much have no voice. And when I speak I sound like a man. So pray that I'll have a voice to talk to you guys this Christmas. I can't wait to talk to you all! I love you all tons. Happy Birthday Savannah. And Merry Christmas! Choose the right! The gospel is true.
Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment