Monday, August 25, 2014

I'm So Happy!

 Me and Sister Nelson after the Member and Missionary fireside last night. We look a little washed out. But Dad will be so happy. You can't tell in this photo but I got a haircut. 
Windows from a little Mexican shop around the corner from our apartment.

Dear Family,

I am just so happy. I feel so blessed to be a missionary. I LOVE it! Sister Nelson is wonderful. I love being with her. She is a great missionary and I feel like we're really helping each other to reach our potential. We are working so hard! 

I love being a STL. I'm exhausted. But it's the best kind of exhausted. I love each one of our sisters and I feel very humbled to be able to help them in any way I can. 

Do you remember me telling you about Brandon last week? He's the kid we met in our last ten minutes? We taught him the Restoration last week and at the end we asked him if he had any questions. He said he wanted to be sure he understood it so he started teaching it back to us. It was so awesome. He's such a good kid. He loved church on Sunday! Keep him in your prayers, please. He's so great. We didn't meet with Gina this week. Pray for her too. She's been really busy lately but hopefully we'll be able to meet with her this coming week. I feel like I pour my heart out to Heavenly Father every evening for Gina. I know that everything will work out according to God's will. She's so good at identifying the Holy Ghost and she just loved everything we taught her. This trial will just make her stronger. Me too.

 I am so grateful for prayer. I know Heavenly Father hears us. He loves us and wants us to pray. The other night I decided to just say a prayer of gratitude. I went through every family member, Sister Nelson, President and Sister Choi, each one of my sisters, and my investigators and expressed how grateful I was for them and things I've learned from them. Wow. It was a neat experience. I'm convinced I'm one of the most blessed people to have ever lived. I have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and I get to be out here in Seattle sharing my testimony with others everyday. There is nothing better.

I love this gospel. I love the Book of Mormon. Read it. Everyday. So many blessings come from daily study. (I just finished reading PMG Ch. 2--Effective Study. So good! You all should read it.) Studying the gospel is so important. It is a commandment from God. And with every commandment He gives us there are so many blessings He gives us for keeping it. (Mosiah 2:24). I know that obedience really does bring blessings. I love being a missionary! I can't say it enough. I love you all so much.

Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment