Monday, August 4, 2014

Sickness is No Fun!

Hello family!

Hope you're doing well. This week was pretty good. Sister Dobbins and I were both sick most of the week. In fact I'm still pretty sick. But at least we're out working now. We were inside for the majority of the week which is no fun. I've actually learned a lot this week though. I've been very humbled and I'm learning how to grow when I mess up and don't do things as well as I should. It can be a hard lesson to learn, but I'm so grateful for church each week. That we get to go and partake of the Sacrament and repent. I am so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and all that He's done for us. I love Him so much. 

We had a lot of miracles this weekend. Hector came to a baptism Saturday and Sunday night and then he came to the fireside that the stake was putting on. It was so wonderful about learning the language of the Holy Ghost. It was good to see Hector, too because it's been a long time. He's been working so much but he downloaded the Gospel Library app on his phone yesterday and he was really excited about that. I had the most people I've ever had at church yesterday. We had some LA families that we've been working with and lots of gators. We got a new gator too who is now living with a member and wants to learn more. We taught Gina the Word of Wisdom this last weekend. It is going to be very difficult for her to give up coffee but she is determined to do it. Please pray for her, though. She loves coffee and works at a bakery where she is surrounded by it all the time. So keep her in your prayers. And Marzaila (our new gator). 

Thank you for all your prayers. I really do feel them. I love you all so much and miss you. This gospel is true. The Book of Mormon is AMAZING! Read it everyday. It brings us the peace and spiritual strength we need in our life. Love you! 

Love,
Sister Veronica White

No comments:

Post a Comment